Return to Play | Rules | as of March 29, 2021
- Only 25 spectators are allowed to be seated at each game. That means, only 12-13 per team. This rule is mandated by the State of Nevada, Washoe County, and the City of Reno.
- You are not considered a spectator if you are in the parking lot or anywhere off the field.
- Spectators must sit directly across from their team bench.
- All spectators must wear a mask and must sit six-feet apart.
- Games will not start if there are too many spectators on the field, or if social-distancing is not followed.
- Benches are not allowed.
- Tents or canopies are not allowed.
- Players must bring a lawn chair and must be placed six-feet apart.
- Coaches must take temperatures of players before the start of each game. Players with temperatures of 100 degrees or higher may not play.
- Coaches must screen their players by asking the COVID-19 screening questions listed below:
- Coaches and Managers must have a valid COVID-19 test result (negative) on hand. Being vaccinated does not qualify as a negative test result.
- Coaches are responsible to ensure no more than 12-13 of their fans are sitting directly across from their team bench.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
3. Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?